itek Energy Solar Modules are compatible with nearly every solar inverter on the market and major brand racking system. Below are other certified built in Washington inverters currently available.
This microinverter converts the DC power from the solar module to the proper AC current for your power grid. The YC500A-MIW is designed to handle two solar modules simultaneously (dual MPPT). APsystems grid-tied solar PV Microinverters are designed to operate in real world conditions in temperatures ranging from -40 ºC to +65 ºC. The APsystems YC500A-MIW Microinverters carry a 25-year warranty and have an expected lifetime of over 25 years, matching the life expectancy of most solar modules.
• Maximum Power Output: 500W (from two solar modules)
• Individual MPPT for each panel
• Fully compatible with the Itek Energy solar module
• Peak Efficiency: 95.5%
• Dimensions: 8.75″ x 6.5″ x 1.1″ (221mm x 167mm x 29mm)
• Weight: 5.5 lbs. (2.5kg)
• Up to 14 solar modules (7x YC500s) in a string with a 20 amp breaker; applies to 240V residential system